NTC Terms and Conditions
NTC SKI SCHOOL
- Registration: The registration can be made by mail, phone or by online booking. The registration is mandatory. The registration is valid as soon as it has been confirmed by the ski and snowboard school. The confirmation of the registration does not require a special form.
- If a group is reduced to less than 4 participants, we reserve the right to combine them or reduce the number of lessons.
- Due to the flexible organization the ski/snowboard instructor can change.
- We disclaim any liability for accidents that occur during or before the ski lessons. Accident and liability insurance is the responsibility of the participants.
- Refunds due to injury or illness only with medical confirmation. Only unused days (difference) will be refunded. A free withdrawal from the lesson (without medical confirmation) is possible until 48 hours before the course starts, after that the full course price has to be paid.
- Course cancellations due to weather conditions (force majeure) will not be compensated. Private courses take place in all weather conditions. The course ticket is not transferable! Unused course days expire!
- All deliveries and services of the ski school due to online orders via the Internet or other online services are based on these terms and conditions.
- The fee of the ski lesson does not include the lift passes. The ski school will not compensate for lost teaching time due to the failure of the cable cars and lifts.
- Content of the online offer: The ski school / ski rental (hereinafter referred to as "author") assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, accuracy, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the author, which refer to damages of a material or immaterial nature, caused by the use or non-use of the information or the use of incorrect or incomplete information, are generally excluded, unless the author is not intentional or grossly negligent fault. The author expressly reserves the right to change, supplement or delete parts of the offer without separate announcement or to discontinue the publication temporarily or permanently.
- References and links: The author is not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from his pages - unless he has full knowledge of illegal contents and would be able to prevent the visitors of his site from viewing those pages. The author has no influence on the current and future design, content or authorship of the linked pages. Therefore, the author hereby expressly distances himself from all contents of all linked/connected pages that were changed after the link was set. This statement applies to all links and references set within the author's own Internet offer as well as to external entries in guest books, discussion forums and mailing lists set up by the author. Only the provider of the page to which reference is made is liable for illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents and in particular for damages arising from the use or non-use of such information offered, not the person who merely refers to the respective publication via links.
- Copyright and trademark law: The author endeavours to observe the copyrights of the graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts used in all publications, to use graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts created by himself or to use licence-free graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts. The mere mention of a trademark does not imply that it is not protected by the rights of third parties! The copyright for published objects created by the author himself remains solely with the author of the pages. Any duplication or use of objects such as diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the author's agreement.
- Place of jurisdiction, place of fulfillment and choice of law: The place of fulfillment is the central location of the ski school/ski rental. For disputes, the court responsible at the location of the central branch of the ski school/ski rental is responsible. Austrian law applies. The contractual language is German.
NTC SKI RENTAL
- The rental agreement is concluded upon payment of the rental fee between the booking customer and NTC Oberstdorf Sport Entertainment GmbH, Nebelhornstr. 67, 87561 Oberstdorf (hereinafter referred to as NTC). Until the rental fee has been paid in full, the rental equipment will therefore not be handed over by the lessor.
- When booking on the Internet via a webshop, the rental price has to be paid completely online. The booking becomes valid upon online payment and receipt of the booking confirmation; for NTC the booking becomes valid upon receipt of the booking confirmation.
- The rental price is only valid for consecutive days.
- In cases of force majeure, especially in unfavourable weather conditions, the obligation to pay the rent remains in force.
- In case of injury or illness of the client during upright rental, a medical certificate has to be presented and the rental object is returned immediately. No rent is payable from the time of the medical certificate being issued and money is returned for the remaining rental period already paid.
- The rental price includes the free option to change to another model in the same price range.
- Passing on the rental object to third parties is prohibited.
- A security must be provided before the rental object is handed over. This can be a personal document, a credit card voucher or another document for identification.
- The rental object is generally insured against breakage and theft. In case of theft, the client must file a complaint. Deliberate and wilful damage is excluded from insurance coverage. For wilful damage the repair costs will be charged. Deliberate damage is for example:
- To ski on the road or gravel path
- To ski off-piste
- To ski over the parking lot
- Rentals after 3.00 pm (except deposit) will only be charged from the following calendar day. If the rental object is returned before 9.30 am, the current calendar day will not be charged.
- Ski boots will be adjusted to the ski binding. Both rental items comply with the safety specifications of ISO standard 11088. In the case of handing over the rental item, however, a separate safety inspection and adjustment according to ISO/ÖNORM will not be carried out. However, we recommend all ski renters to have a top safety adjustment (= electronic binding inspection) according to ISO standard 11088 for a price of € 15.00. If the renter does not have a top safety adjustment carried out, the ski binding will be adjusted by hand according to ISO number.
- No liability is assumed for accidents of any kind, in particular the client is not liable for damages caused by a false statement of the client - especially in regard of the binding.
- Personal data provided in regard of the business transaction will be processed and used exclusively for the processing of inquiries or online reservations in compliance with the applicable national and European data protection regulations. A permanent storage and use of the data for marketing purposes is only carried out with the express consent (in the course of customer registration, ...) of the client. This consent can be revoked at any time and free of charge, e.g. by e-mail to info(at)ntc-oberstdorf.de. The data of the client will not be sold, rented or made available to third parties.
- German law applies exclusively as agreed - to the exclusion of the referral norms; the place of jurisdiction is exclusively the court with jurisdiction over the subject matter at the registered office of NTC.